DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
BJP MLA's guard carries pistol into MP Assembly premises
The security personnel at the Assembly, however, noticed him and took possession of his pistol.
Bhopal: A security guard of a Bharatiya Janata Party MLA on Friday entered the Madhya Pradesh Assembly building carrying a pistol and managed to go past check gates with metal detectors before he was asked to leave the premises.
The guard of Pananagar MLA Narendra Tripathi identified as Hanuman Prasad reached well inside the building by crossing check gates including the one where metal detectors were installed.
The security personnel at the Assembly, however, noticed him and took possession of his pistol. Later, he was asked to leave the Assembly premises. State Home Minister Uma Shankar Gupta said the matter was not a breach of security though it was being looked into. Speaker Ishwardas Rohani was also briefed about the incident, sources said.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes