DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
BJP MP spends night on street after eviction
Nand Kumar Sai was evicted from his South Avenue MP residence on Friday.
New Delhi: BJP Rajya Sabha member Nand Kumar Sai, who was evicted from his South Avenue MP residence on Friday, spent the night on the street outside the flat in protest and said he was mulling legal action against the authorities for the "wrongful" action.
"I reached Delhi yesterday night (Friday) around 9 pm. Since my belongings were thrown out from my flat in South Avenue, I spent the night on the street. I am in touch with senior party leaders and planning legal action against the authorities," Sai told PTI.
He alleged that some of his household belongings were missing since his "wrongful eviction" from Flat no. 176, South Avenue. He was in Raipur when the incident took place.
Sai was allotted the flat when he became a Lok Sabha member in 2004 from Sarguja in Chhattisgarh.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh Joins Squad After Illness
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong