DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
BJP protests Rahul Gandhi's statement on terror
The saffron outfit workers suggested that the young Congress MP's statement reflected his immaturity.
Indore: The BJP on Friday staged a protest to denounce Congress General Secretary Rahul Gandhi's statement on terror attacks after the Mumbai bomb blasts.
The saffron outfit workers performed a mini act to suggest that the young Congress MP's statement reflected his "immaturity".
Gandhi stoked controversy when he said in Bhubaneswar that it is "very difficult" to stop every single terror attack but asserted that 99 per cent of the strikes in the country have been stopped due to vigilance and intelligence efforts.
Madhya Pradesh BJP President Prabhat Jha, who led the protest, maintained that Gandhi's statement had "exposed" him.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%