BJP to hold protest march against Shinde today
Party President Rajnath Singh and Leader of Opposition Sushma Swaraj are also likely to participate.
New Delhi: Just a day ahead of the Budget Session of Parliament that is set to begin on February 21, the main Opposition is all set to hold a protest march against Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde in New Delhi on Wednesday.
BJP leaders will be marching from Jantar Mantar towards Shinde's residence to protest against his "Hindu terror" remark. Party President Rajnath Singh and Leader of Opposition in the Lok Sabha Sushma Swaraj are also likely to participate.
The announcement of the march was made after BJP's parliamentary executive committee meet in Delhi on Tuesday. The party also decided upon strategy it will follow in Parliament in other issues like the tainted AgustaWestland chopper deal.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right