BJP coins new slogan to counter Congress' Jai Ho
BJP claims LK Advani is the only power centre in the party.
New Delhi: Political parties are gearing up with Lok Sabha elections and looking for new and innovative slogans to woo voters.
Congress has already bagged rights to Slumdog Millionaire's Oscar-winning song Jai Ho.
Now the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), too, decided on its war cry for the General Election.
After intense deliberation, the party has decided on Kushal Neta, Nirnayak Sarkaar (Able leader, decisive government).
The decision came after a meeting of senior BJP leaders on Friday night.
The party believes its best hope is to project prime ministerial candidate LK Advani as a decisive leader and through the slogan, it will be able to project its good governance track record.
As opposed to the Congress, the party claims Advani is the only power centre in the BJP.
Advani has featured prominently in the party's campaign even going so far as to pump some iron before the cameras, and have his own blog.
Recommended For You
- KTM Duke Launch Live: 2017 Duke 390, Duke 200 and Duke 250 Launched
- Would Choose Margarita With a Straw Over Any Big Budget Film: Sayani Gupta
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Pooja Bhatt to File Police Complaint Against Man Posing as Her Agent
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology