BJP coins new slogan to counter Congress' Jai Ho
BJP claims LK Advani is the only power centre in the party.
New Delhi: Political parties are gearing up with Lok Sabha elections and looking for new and innovative slogans to woo voters.
Congress has already bagged rights to Slumdog Millionaire's Oscar-winning song Jai Ho.
Now the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), too, decided on its war cry for the General Election.
After intense deliberation, the party has decided on Kushal Neta, Nirnayak Sarkaar (Able leader, decisive government).
The decision came after a meeting of senior BJP leaders on Friday night.
The party believes its best hope is to project prime ministerial candidate LK Advani as a decisive leader and through the slogan, it will be able to project its good governance track record.
As opposed to the Congress, the party claims Advani is the only power centre in the BJP.
Advani has featured prominently in the party's campaign even going so far as to pump some iron before the cameras, and have his own blog.
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 9: Luxury Budget Task BB Laundry Creates Havoc In The House
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow
- Cyclonic Storm Kyant May be Heading Towards Andhra Pradesh
- Rajnath Singh Speaks to Odisha CM After Security Forces Kill 24 Maoists
- Andhra Pradesh Deputy CM Suffers Minor Injury After Elevator Cable Snaps
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor