BJP coins new slogan to counter Congress' Jai Ho
BJP claims LK Advani is the only power centre in the party.
New Delhi: Political parties are gearing up with Lok Sabha elections and looking for new and innovative slogans to woo voters.
Congress has already bagged rights to Slumdog Millionaire's Oscar-winning song Jai Ho.
Now the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), too, decided on its war cry for the General Election.
After intense deliberation, the party has decided on Kushal Neta, Nirnayak Sarkaar (Able leader, decisive government).
The decision came after a meeting of senior BJP leaders on Friday night.
The party believes its best hope is to project prime ministerial candidate LK Advani as a decisive leader and through the slogan, it will be able to project its good governance track record.
As opposed to the Congress, the party claims Advani is the only power centre in the BJP.
Advani has featured prominently in the party's campaign even going so far as to pump some iron before the cameras, and have his own blog.
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?
- Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh Clear Fitness Test in NCA
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Will Live Up to the Hype: Neeraj Pandey
- Maruti Suzuki's 'MS Dhoni Inspired' Alto and Alto K10 Special Edition Unveiled
- We Did Discuss About Removing Dhoni From Captaincy: Sandeep Patil