BJP coins new slogan to counter Congress' Jai Ho
BJP claims LK Advani is the only power centre in the party.
New Delhi: Political parties are gearing up with Lok Sabha elections and looking for new and innovative slogans to woo voters.
Congress has already bagged rights to Slumdog Millionaire's Oscar-winning song Jai Ho.
Now the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), too, decided on its war cry for the General Election.
After intense deliberation, the party has decided on Kushal Neta, Nirnayak Sarkaar (Able leader, decisive government).
The decision came after a meeting of senior BJP leaders on Friday night.
The party believes its best hope is to project prime ministerial candidate LK Advani as a decisive leader and through the slogan, it will be able to project its good governance track record.
As opposed to the Congress, the party claims Advani is the only power centre in the BJP.
Advani has featured prominently in the party's campaign even going so far as to pump some iron before the cameras, and have his own blog.
Recommended For You
- New Maruti Suzuki DZire to Launch on May 16; Will No Longer Have 'Swift' in its Name
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams - Listen To First Song Of The Movie
- LG G6 Launched in India for Rs 51,990: All You Need to Know
- Sonakshi Sinha, Armaan Malik Engage in War of Words Over Actors Taking Over Singers' Domain
- IPL 2017: This is Why Kohli Was Furious After Getting Dismissed