DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
BJP to launch Parivartan Padyatra in Uttar Pradesh
The yatra will begin on January 10 in assembly segments in Uttar Pradesh going to polls in the first two phases.
Lucknow: The BJP on Sunday decided to launch a ten-day Parivartan Padyatra beginning January 10 in assembly segments in Uttar Pradesh going to polls in the first two phases.
"The party has decided to organise Padyatra programme between January 10 and 20. It will be kicked off by state party chief Surya Pratap Shahi," BJP vice-president Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said.
He said under the programme, a three-day foot march would be organised in every assembly segment.
Senior party leaders would launch an aggressive campaign after January 20, Naqvi said.
"LK Advani, Nitin Gadkari, Sushma Swaraj, Arun Jaitley, MM Joshi, Rajnath Singh, Kalraj Mishra and Narendra Modi will address rallies, meetings and roadshows," he said.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%