BJP to launch Parivartan Padyatra in Uttar Pradesh
The yatra will begin on January 10 in assembly segments in Uttar Pradesh going to polls in the first two phases.
Lucknow: The BJP on Sunday decided to launch a ten-day Parivartan Padyatra beginning January 10 in assembly segments in Uttar Pradesh going to polls in the first two phases.
"The party has decided to organise Padyatra programme between January 10 and 20. It will be kicked off by state party chief Surya Pratap Shahi," BJP vice-president Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said.
He said under the programme, a three-day foot march would be organised in every assembly segment.
Senior party leaders would launch an aggressive campaign after January 20, Naqvi said.
"LK Advani, Nitin Gadkari, Sushma Swaraj, Arun Jaitley, MM Joshi, Rajnath Singh, Kalraj Mishra and Narendra Modi will address rallies, meetings and roadshows," he said.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Afghanistan Pacer Shapoor Zadran in Mumbai, Wants to Meet SRK
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards