Vote for BJP, Blame Yourself For Dengue: Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Friday said the public should hold themselves responsible for dengue outbreaks if they vote for BJP.
New Delhi: Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Friday said the people should hold themselves responsible for dengue outbreaks if they vote for BJP in the Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) elections.
The CM also urged the electorate not to waste their vote by opting for Congress.
He also accused the BJP of trying to cover up its corruption in the three municipal corporations by projecting the name of Prime Minister Narendra Modi ahead of the civic polls, and asserted the strategy would not work.
Delhi Congress chief Ajay Maken said Kejriwal is playing blame game. “He has been unable to perform his duties and is blaming others now. The CM should tell us what he has done for Delhi in last three years”.
The CM also accused the BJP of "completely destroying" the MCD during its 10-year rule.
BJP’s Nupur Sharma said health is a state subject but Kejriwal is always absent from the state. “If BJP was responsible then court would have pulled up the BJP and not Delhi government”.
The elections to all the 272 wards of the three civic bodies will be held on Sunday.
Recommended For You
- 'Australia Have Always Struggled to Adapt to Indian Conditions'
- Ola Outstation Review: Perfect Ride For Last Minute Weekend Plans
- 6 Times Rakhi Sawant Proved She's the Ultimate Controversy Queen of Bollywood
- Shane Warne Cleared Over Actress Assault Allegation
- Priyanka Chopra Had 'Best Time' Hosting Global Citizen Festival