BJP Wants to Divide People over Food Habits: Akhilesh Yadav
Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav on Saturday accused the BJP of adopting double standards, saying it questions the food habits of people of particular states only.
File photo of Former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav (Image: Reuters)
Lucknow: Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav on Saturday accused the BJP of adopting double standards, saying it questions the food habits of people of particular states only.
"Does the prime minister ask foreign dignitaries about their eating habits?" Yadav posed to the BJP members present in the House.
He said the BJP governments at the Centre and in the state have failed in delivering on the issue of cleanliness.
"Some people are expert in sweeping. But no progress has been made on the cleanliness front," he said.
The former UP chief minister said the BJP sought votes in the name of cow protection but who will save people from cow vigilantes.
Recommended For You
- Blind Cricket World Cup: India Beat Pakistan by 2 Wickets to Lift Title
- South Africa vs India: Shardul, Saini Called in as Net Bowlers
- 2018 Upcoming Sedans to Launch in India – Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Toyota Vios And More
- The Hidden Meanings Behind the Most Recognizable Fashion Brand Logos
- Here's Why Prioritizing Your Sleep Should Be Your Top Priority!