DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
BJP Wants to Divide People over Food Habits: Akhilesh Yadav
File photo of Former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav (Image: Reuters)
Lucknow: Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav on Saturday accused the BJP of adopting double standards, saying it questions the food habits of people of particular states only.
"Does the prime minister ask foreign dignitaries about their eating habits?" Yadav posed to the BJP members present in the House.
He said the BJP governments at the Centre and in the state have failed in delivering on the issue of cleanliness.
"Some people are expert in sweeping. But no progress has been made on the cleanliness front," he said.
The former UP chief minister said the BJP sought votes in the name of cow protection but who will save people from cow vigilantes.
Recommended For You
- Not Just T20, Want to Do Well in Other Formats As Well, Says Krunal
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings