BJP Wants to Divide People over Food Habits: Akhilesh Yadav
File photo of Former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav (Image: Reuters)
Lucknow: Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav on Saturday accused the BJP of adopting double standards, saying it questions the food habits of people of particular states only.
"Does the prime minister ask foreign dignitaries about their eating habits?" Yadav posed to the BJP members present in the House.
He said the BJP governments at the Centre and in the state have failed in delivering on the issue of cleanliness.
"Some people are expert in sweeping. But no progress has been made on the cleanliness front," he said.
The former UP chief minister said the BJP sought votes in the name of cow protection but who will save people from cow vigilantes.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli & Co Smash World Record During Windies ODI
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Tubelight BO Collection: Salman's Film Mints Rs 66 cr on Day 3
- Team India Coach: Mahela Jayawardene Says He is Not In the Race
- Honor 8 Pro vs OnePlus 5: What Their Dual-Camera Will Offer