DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'BJP will explain its stand on coalgate to people'
BJP would explain the irregularities committed by the UPA government in allocation of coal blocks, Nirmala Sitaraman said.
Hyderabad: BJP would organise programmes across the country to explain to the people its stand in Parliament and the irregularities committed by the UPA government in allocation of coal blocks, said party spokesperson Nirmala Sitaraman on Saturday.
"We will take the issue to the people and various programmes would be organised in every corner of the country to tell the people about the huge loss caused by allocation of coal blocks to private firms," said the BJP leader.
Top BJP leaders would meet in Delhi on September 13 to finalise the programme, she said.
Replying to a query, she said, government's timing of bringing in the bill providing for quota for SCs and STs in promotions was questionable, and it was done to divert the attention from the coalgate.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs