Kannur: BJP Worker Hacked to Death in Kerala
Kannur: A Bharatiya Janata Party worker was hacked to death on Wednesday in Kerala's Kannur district, the state police said.
The victim was identified as Remith. He was killed in front of a petrol pump in Pinarayi village around 10 a.m., a police official said.
According to sources, Remith's father was also murdered some years ago.
This incident comes in the wake of the killing of 52-year-old CPI-M grassroot leader K. Mohanan, who was hacked to death by suspected RSS activists on Monday.
Both of these murders took place in the assembly constituency of Dharmadom represented by Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan.
Recommended For You
- Navya Naveli Nanda Spotted on a Movie Date With a Friend
- Maruti Suzuki Sells 1.07 Lakh Units of Alto in First 5 Months of 2017
- Steve Smith Gets Engaged as Battle With Cricket Australia Worsens
- Rajinikanth to Discuss Political Plans With Amitabh Bachchan?
- PM Narendra Modi Inspires Rockstar Ravindra Jadeja