Kannur: BJP Worker Hacked to Death in Kerala
File photo of BJP flag.
Kannur: A Bharatiya Janata Party worker was hacked to death on Wednesday in Kerala's Kannur district, the state police said.
The victim was identified as Remith. He was killed in front of a petrol pump in Pinarayi village around 10 a.m., a police official said.
According to sources, Remith's father was also murdered some years ago.
This incident comes in the wake of the killing of 52-year-old CPI-M grassroot leader K. Mohanan, who was hacked to death by suspected RSS activists on Monday.
Both of these murders took place in the assembly constituency of Dharmadom represented by Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Yuvraj Singh Missing at Eden Gardens
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- Kareena Kapoor Khan To Turn Showstopper For Anita Dongre's LFW Finale Show
- Alia-Sidharth Look Smitten as They Arrive For a Wedding Reception Together
- Brendon McCullum Foxed by a Chewing Gum