DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kannur: BJP Worker Hacked to Death in Kerala
Kannur: A Bharatiya Janata Party worker was hacked to death on Wednesday in Kerala's Kannur district, the state police said.
The victim was identified as Remith. He was killed in front of a petrol pump in Pinarayi village around 10 a.m., a police official said.
According to sources, Remith's father was also murdered some years ago.
This incident comes in the wake of the killing of 52-year-old CPI-M grassroot leader K. Mohanan, who was hacked to death by suspected RSS activists on Monday.
Both of these murders took place in the assembly constituency of Dharmadom represented by Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan