Kannur: BJP Worker Hacked to Death in Kerala
File photo of BJP flag.
Kannur: A Bharatiya Janata Party worker was hacked to death on Wednesday in Kerala's Kannur district, the state police said.
The victim was identified as Remith. He was killed in front of a petrol pump in Pinarayi village around 10 a.m., a police official said.
According to sources, Remith's father was also murdered some years ago.
This incident comes in the wake of the killing of 52-year-old CPI-M grassroot leader K. Mohanan, who was hacked to death by suspected RSS activists on Monday.
Both of these murders took place in the assembly constituency of Dharmadom represented by Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology