Kannur: BJP Worker Hacked to Death in Kerala
File photo of BJP flag.
Kannur: A Bharatiya Janata Party worker was hacked to death on Wednesday in Kerala's Kannur district, the state police said.
The victim was identified as Remith. He was killed in front of a petrol pump in Pinarayi village around 10 a.m., a police official said.
According to sources, Remith's father was also murdered some years ago.
This incident comes in the wake of the killing of 52-year-old CPI-M grassroot leader K. Mohanan, who was hacked to death by suspected RSS activists on Monday.
Both of these murders took place in the assembly constituency of Dharmadom represented by Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan Ready to Sell his Pyjama to Buy MS Dhoni in IPL 2018
- Virat Kohli Drinks Water Worth 600 Per Litre to Stay Fit
- Salman Khan Fires Three of His Bodyguards; Retains Shera
- Priyanka Chopra Looks Flawless During Her Outing At The Facebook Office
- Hyundai Xcent Facelift: All You Need to Know About the Maruti Suzuki DZire Rival