DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Former NSA Brajesh Mishra passes away in Delhi
Brijesh Mishra, who had been ailing after surgery, was considered to be among the most powerful men during the NDA regime.
New Delhi: Former national security advisor and key aide to former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee Brajesh Mishra passed away at Fortis Hospital in New Delhi on Friday night.
Mishra, who had been ailing after surgery, was rushed to the hospital in the evening.
During the NDA regime, he was considered to be among the most powerful men in the Prime Ministers Office. He was the man who would manage all diplomatic parleys with Pakistan and America.
Towards his latter years with the NDA government, Mishra had started to disagree with several moves of the BJP. He was the only one who had openly disagreed with the BJP's opposition to the nuclear deal in 2008.
Mishra is considered to be a key architect of the nuclear policy during the Vajpayee years.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- List of Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Car Launches to Look Forward To
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere