DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
BS Yeddyurappa's rebellion very serious: RSS
RSS General Secretary Suresh Joshi said that the BJP has taken a cognisance of the issue.
Nagpur: Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh on Tuesday said the revolt by BS Yeddyurappa seeking reinstatement as Karnataka chief minister was "very serious", even as the BJP president Nitin Gadkari went into a huddle with Mohan Bhagwat and other top leaders of the organisation in Nagpur.
"The rebellion by Yeddyuruppa who is demanding his reinstatement as the Karnataka chief minister was very serious and the BJP has taken a cognisance (of the issue)... the party will take a decision soon," RSS sarkaryawah (general secretary) Suresh alias Bhaiyyaji Joshi told reporters in Nagpur.
Earlier, BJP president Nitin Gadkari remained closeted with RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat and other top functionaries at the party headquarters in Reshimbaug area.
Gadkari also attended a meeting with the newly-elected office bearers and representatives of Akhil Bhartiya Pratinidhi Sabha (ABPS), the highest decision making body of RSS. He left the venue without talking to media.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin