BSP attacks UP government on law and order situation
Satish Chand Mishra claimed that it was the Mayawati government which "completely maintained law and order situation across Uttar Pradesh".
Ghaziabad: Opposition BSP on Monday attacked the ruling Samajwadi Party in Uttar Pradesh on the law and order front, saying crime rate witnesses an increase whenever SP comes to power. "Crime rate in state increases whenever Samajwadi Party comes to power," said Satish Chand Mishra, Rajya Sabha MP and BSP national general secretary.
Mishra was addressing 'Brahmin Sabha', organised by BSP at Ramlila Ground in Ghaziabad. The party is campaigning to woo Brahmin voters in the state ahead of Lok Sabha elections. He claimed that it was the Mayawati government which "completely maintained law and order situation across Uttar Pradesh". Addressing Brahmins, Mishra said Brahmin Samaj was divided in the state and they must unite to get their rights.
Mishra said,"Samajwadi Party does not think about the welfare of Brahmins and Dalits. It is only BSP which goes with both communities." Chandra also lashed out at BJP for "fooling" Brahmins in state. "BJP is making Brahmins fool on the name of Hindutva. It is doing vote-bank politics," said Mishra.
"From here, BSP seeks support of Brahmin Samaj for the Lok Sabha election which is due next year," said Mishra.
- Mulayam Singh Jealous of Akhilesh Yadav's Popularity: Ram Gopal Yadav
- Everything is Fine in Samajwadi Party, Says Shivpal Singh Yadav
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- SP Meet Turns Into Open War of Words
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta
- Tata Group Stocks Fall on Mistry's Ouster; Tata Steel Down 3%