BSP attacks UP government on law and order situation
Satish Chand Mishra claimed that it was the Mayawati government which "completely maintained law and order situation across Uttar Pradesh".
Ghaziabad: Opposition BSP on Monday attacked the ruling Samajwadi Party in Uttar Pradesh on the law and order front, saying crime rate witnesses an increase whenever SP comes to power. "Crime rate in state increases whenever Samajwadi Party comes to power," said Satish Chand Mishra, Rajya Sabha MP and BSP national general secretary.
Mishra was addressing 'Brahmin Sabha', organised by BSP at Ramlila Ground in Ghaziabad. The party is campaigning to woo Brahmin voters in the state ahead of Lok Sabha elections. He claimed that it was the Mayawati government which "completely maintained law and order situation across Uttar Pradesh". Addressing Brahmins, Mishra said Brahmin Samaj was divided in the state and they must unite to get their rights.
Mishra said,"Samajwadi Party does not think about the welfare of Brahmins and Dalits. It is only BSP which goes with both communities." Chandra also lashed out at BJP for "fooling" Brahmins in state. "BJP is making Brahmins fool on the name of Hindutva. It is doing vote-bank politics," said Mishra.
"From here, BSP seeks support of Brahmin Samaj for the Lok Sabha election which is due next year," said Mishra.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- HIL 2017 Live Updates: Dabang Mumbai vs Delhi Waveriders, Semi-final
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines