BSP attacks UP government on law and order situation
Satish Chand Mishra claimed that it was the Mayawati government which "completely maintained law and order situation across Uttar Pradesh".
Ghaziabad: Opposition BSP on Monday attacked the ruling Samajwadi Party in Uttar Pradesh on the law and order front, saying crime rate witnesses an increase whenever SP comes to power. "Crime rate in state increases whenever Samajwadi Party comes to power," said Satish Chand Mishra, Rajya Sabha MP and BSP national general secretary.
Mishra was addressing 'Brahmin Sabha', organised by BSP at Ramlila Ground in Ghaziabad. The party is campaigning to woo Brahmin voters in the state ahead of Lok Sabha elections. He claimed that it was the Mayawati government which "completely maintained law and order situation across Uttar Pradesh". Addressing Brahmins, Mishra said Brahmin Samaj was divided in the state and they must unite to get their rights.
Mishra said,"Samajwadi Party does not think about the welfare of Brahmins and Dalits. It is only BSP which goes with both communities." Chandra also lashed out at BJP for "fooling" Brahmins in state. "BJP is making Brahmins fool on the name of Hindutva. It is doing vote-bank politics," said Mishra.
"From here, BSP seeks support of Brahmin Samaj for the Lok Sabha election which is due next year," said Mishra.
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Watch: Masand's Verdict on MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- PCB Refuses to Comment On BCCI President's statement on Indo-Pak Cricket Ties
- Pakistan Postpones SAARC Summit After Five Member Countries Pull Out
- India's Claim of Surgical Strike False: Pakistan to UN Chief
- 1st ODI: Azam, Nawaz Star as Pakistan Thrash West Indies