DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
BSP leader murder: Prosecutions asks for TIP
CNN-IBN has learnt that the three accused have refused to volunteer for the line-up test.
New Delhi: The prosecution in the murder case of real estate tycoon and Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) Deepak Bhardwaj on Tuesday asked for a Test Identification Parade for three of the accused. CNN-IBN has learnt the trio have refused to volunteer for the line-up test.
Two alleged shooters were arrested on Monday amid high drama as they came in to surrender at a Delhi court. Four suspects are under arrest.
However the police are yet to establish the identity of the mastermind. While police officially maintain a silence, sources indicate the needle of suspicion is on some of the close family members.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You