BSP leader murder: Prosecutions asks for TIP
CNN-IBN has learnt that the three accused have refused to volunteer for the line-up test.
New Delhi: The prosecution in the murder case of real estate tycoon and Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) Deepak Bhardwaj on Tuesday asked for a Test Identification Parade for three of the accused. CNN-IBN has learnt the trio have refused to volunteer for the line-up test.
Two alleged shooters were arrested on Monday amid high drama as they came in to surrender at a Delhi court. Four suspects are under arrest.
However the police are yet to establish the identity of the mastermind. While police officially maintain a silence, sources indicate the needle of suspicion is on some of the close family members.
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Fun to Explore the Singer in Me, Says Shraddha Kapoor
- Abhishek Kapoor Was, Is And Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Tatas File Caveats in SC, HC and National Company Law Tribunal