BSP leader accused of abducting, raping a woman
The victim alleged that former panchayat chairman Jagpal Chowdhry, Roshan Singh and Kishan Singh first drugged her and then raped her.
Mathura: Cases of gangrape are showing no signs of decreasing. A BSP local leader and his friends abducted a woman for and raped her in Mathura district of Uttar Pradesh.
The victim alleged that former panchayat chairman Jagpal Chowdhry, Roshan Singh and Kishan Singh first drugged her and then raped her. Police have registered a case of rape against BSP leader and the relative of a former minister, Roshan Singh.
Police teams have been trying to trace the other accused in the rape case. But till now no one has been arrested.
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Syrian, Russian Air Strikes Kill 25 Civilians in Syria, Says Human Rights Group
- UN Aid Convoy in Syria Hit by Airstrike; UN Outraged
- UN Aid Chief Warns of 'Unparalleled' Catastrophe in Aleppo
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- 1st Test: Vijay, Pujara Put India in Command Against NZ on Day 3
From Our Network
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18