BSP leader accused of abducting, raping a woman
The victim alleged that former panchayat chairman Jagpal Chowdhry, Roshan Singh and Kishan Singh first drugged her and then raped her.
Mathura: Cases of gangrape are showing no signs of decreasing. A BSP local leader and his friends abducted a woman for and raped her in Mathura district of Uttar Pradesh.
The victim alleged that former panchayat chairman Jagpal Chowdhry, Roshan Singh and Kishan Singh first drugged her and then raped her. Police have registered a case of rape against BSP leader and the relative of a former minister, Roshan Singh.
Police teams have been trying to trace the other accused in the rape case. But till now no one has been arrested.
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage