Case against BSP MP for remarks against Akhilesh
Srivastava alleged that during a meeting of BSP cadres, Kishore made objectionable remarks against Akhilesh.
Gonda: A case was registered on Monday against BSP MP and party's zonal coordinator Jugal Kishore for allegedly making objectionable remarks against Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, a senior police official said in Gonda.
On the complaint of Samajwadi Party's city unit chief Abhay Kumar Srivastava, a case was registered at the Kotwali police station against Kishore for his remarks against the Chief Minister, Superintendent of Police R P Singh Yadav said.
In the complaint, Srivastava alleged that during a meeting of BSP cadres on Sunday at the residence of M Masood Khan, party's Lok Sabha candidate from Gonda, Kishore made objectionable remarks against Akhilesh.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India