DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Case against BSP MP for remarks against Akhilesh
Srivastava alleged that during a meeting of BSP cadres, Kishore made objectionable remarks against Akhilesh.
Gonda: A case was registered on Monday against BSP MP and party's zonal coordinator Jugal Kishore for allegedly making objectionable remarks against Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, a senior police official said in Gonda.
On the complaint of Samajwadi Party's city unit chief Abhay Kumar Srivastava, a case was registered at the Kotwali police station against Kishore for his remarks against the Chief Minister, Superintendent of Police R P Singh Yadav said.
In the complaint, Srivastava alleged that during a meeting of BSP cadres on Sunday at the residence of M Masood Khan, party's Lok Sabha candidate from Gonda, Kishore made objectionable remarks against Akhilesh.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin