Coal scam: CBI confirms questioning of two ex-UPA ministers
Former UPA ministers Dasari Narayan Rao and Santosh Bagrodia were questioned a month back in connection with the coal scam.
New Delhi: The Central Bureau of Investigation has confirmed the questioning of former UPA ministers Dasari Narayan Rao and Santosh Bagrodia in connection with the coal scam. They were questioned a month back, confirmed the CBI.
The CBI questioned the former ministers regarding the coal blocks allocated during their tenure in the Coal Ministry.
This brings more trouble for the UPA, which is already under attack from the Opposition over the coal scam. The Bharatiya Janata Part has been demanding Prime Minister Manmohan Singh over the Supreme Court's observations into the scam.
Recommended For You
- Gionee M2017 First Look: Check Out the Rs 1.66 Lakh Gionee Phone
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Shekhar Suman Takes a Dig at Kangana Ranaut, Twitteratis Shut Him up Perfectly