DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Coal scam: CBI confirms questioning of two ex-UPA ministers
Former UPA ministers Dasari Narayan Rao and Santosh Bagrodia were questioned a month back in connection with the coal scam.
New Delhi: The Central Bureau of Investigation has confirmed the questioning of former UPA ministers Dasari Narayan Rao and Santosh Bagrodia in connection with the coal scam. They were questioned a month back, confirmed the CBI.
The CBI questioned the former ministers regarding the coal blocks allocated during their tenure in the Coal Ministry.
This brings more trouble for the UPA, which is already under attack from the Opposition over the coal scam. The Bharatiya Janata Part has been demanding Prime Minister Manmohan Singh over the Supreme Court's observations into the scam.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics