DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rajasthan government recommends CBI probe against Babulal Nagar
"The state government has recommended a CBI probe against the minister." said a senior home department official.
The Rajasthan government on Saturday recommended a CBI probe against former Minister of state for Dairy and Khadi Babulal Nagar who has been accused of raping and assaulting a woman.
"The state government has recommended a CBI probe against the minister. The recommendation will be forwarded to the department of personnel and training in Delhi which will issue a notification," said a senior home department official.
The 35-year-old woman had accused Nagar and registered an FIR against him following which Nagar tendered his resignation to the Chief Minister on Thursday.
According to a police official, "The woman's statement was recorded before a magistrate under section 164 of the Code of Criminal Procedure (CrPC) today (Saturday)."
Nagar refused any such act on his part and said it's all a 'political conspiracy'.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham