Adarsh scam: Bombay HC refuses to hear Chavan's plea
Former Maharashtra CM Ashok Chavan had moved court, seeking to quash the case against him in the Adarsh Housing Society scam.
New Delhi: The Bombay High Court on Tuesday refused to hear the plea by former Maharashtra chief minister Ashok Chavan seeking to quash the case against him in the Adarsh Housing Society scam.
Chavan had moved the Bombay High Court on Monday to quash the case against him.
Justice Bobabde, however, refused to hear the case.
In his petition, Chavan had stated that the Adarsh Commission interim report ruled that the land on which Adarsh stood belonged to the state government.
He also challenged legal action by the CBI in carrying out investigation and registering an FIR.
Recommended For You
- Sachin Tendulkar Says Virat Kohli and Boys Will Come Back Hard
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films