DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Adarsh scam: Bombay HC refuses to hear Chavan's plea
Former Maharashtra CM Ashok Chavan had moved court, seeking to quash the case against him in the Adarsh Housing Society scam.
New Delhi: The Bombay High Court on Tuesday refused to hear the plea by former Maharashtra chief minister Ashok Chavan seeking to quash the case against him in the Adarsh Housing Society scam.
Chavan had moved the Bombay High Court on Monday to quash the case against him.
Justice Bobabde, however, refused to hear the case.
In his petition, Chavan had stated that the Adarsh Commission interim report ruled that the land on which Adarsh stood belonged to the state government.
He also challenged legal action by the CBI in carrying out investigation and registering an FIR.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users