Chhattisgarh Naxal attack is attack on political system: MP CM
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan expressed condolence over the killing of party leader Mahendra Karma in the incident on Saturday.
Bhopal: Terming the Naxal attack on Congress leaders' convoy in Chhattisgarh as "an attack on the Indian political system", Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan expressed condolence over the killing of party leader Mahendra Karma in the incident on Saturday.
"The attack has exposed the ugly face of Naxalism. It is an attack on the Indian political system," the Chief Minister said, expressing shock at the dastardly act.
"By attacking in this manner Naxalites would not be able to weaken the people's confidence and their morale," Chouhan said. Congress leader Mahendra Karma was killed while former union minister VC Shukla was injured in the attack in Jagdalpur district.
The Maoists also kidnapped Chhattisgarh Congress chief Nand Kumar Patel and his son.
Recommended For You
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- Top T20I Bowler Imran Tahir Has No Takers in IPL Auction