Cong releases CD that claims Chhattisgarh CM took Rs 1 cr bribe
The CD allegedly has details of the manager's narco-analysis test in which he claims to have bribed Raman Singh.
Raipur: The Congress in Chhattisgarh has released a CD that alleges that state Chief Minister Raman Singh took Rs 1 crore as bribe from a co-operative bank manager to bail him out in a corruption case.
Rs 24 crore were allegedly siphoned by manipulating the bank's accounts.
The CD allegedly has details of the manager's narco-analysis test in which he claims to have bribed Singh, four ministers of his cabinet and a former DGP.
The Congress has demanded Singh's resignation. But the Chief Minister has dismissed the CD as fabricated. His party, the BJP, has refused to react to the controversy saying the bank's corruption case is in court.
- Raj Thackeray Claims Victory, Rs 5 Cr Penance For Producers Employing Pak Artistes
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
From Our Network
- Rising MNS is bad news for Shiv Sena: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil agitation helped BJP to counter its bitter ally- FirstPost
- Ramdev pegs 200% growth for Patanjali this year; promises big ticket investment in Madhya Pradesh - Pradesh18
- CM Nitish Kumar wishes speedy recovery to injured Mamata Banerjee’s nephew - Pradesh18