Cong releases CD that claims Chhattisgarh CM took Rs 1 cr bribe
The CD allegedly has details of the manager's narco-analysis test in which he claims to have bribed Raman Singh.
Raipur: The Congress in Chhattisgarh has released a CD that alleges that state Chief Minister Raman Singh took Rs 1 crore as bribe from a co-operative bank manager to bail him out in a corruption case.
Rs 24 crore were allegedly siphoned by manipulating the bank's accounts.
The CD allegedly has details of the manager's narco-analysis test in which he claims to have bribed Singh, four ministers of his cabinet and a former DGP.
The Congress has demanded Singh's resignation. But the Chief Minister has dismissed the CD as fabricated. His party, the BJP, has refused to react to the controversy saying the bank's corruption case is in court.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology