DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Cong releases CD that claims Chhattisgarh CM took Rs 1 cr bribe
The CD allegedly has details of the manager's narco-analysis test in which he claims to have bribed Raman Singh.
Raipur: The Congress in Chhattisgarh has released a CD that alleges that state Chief Minister Raman Singh took Rs 1 crore as bribe from a co-operative bank manager to bail him out in a corruption case.
Rs 24 crore were allegedly siphoned by manipulating the bank's accounts.
The CD allegedly has details of the manager's narco-analysis test in which he claims to have bribed Singh, four ministers of his cabinet and a former DGP.
The Congress has demanded Singh's resignation. But the Chief Minister has dismissed the CD as fabricated. His party, the BJP, has refused to react to the controversy saying the bank's corruption case is in court.
Recommended For You
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar