DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Chidambaram criticises Left Front govt in Tripura
Tripura is one of the poorest states in the country where 67 per cent of the people live below poverty line.
Kamalpur: Union Minister for Finance, P Chidambaram criticized the Left Front government in Tripura on February 12 for its alleged failure to improve the standard of life despite fund flow from the centre.
We (Centre) have dispatched adequate funds to the state. The Left Front government has completed four consecutive terms in the elections but failed to improve the standard of life in the state, he told an election rally here.
Tripura is one of the poorest states in the country where 67 per cent of the people live below poverty line. He assured that the Congress manifesto would be implemented in letter and spirit in the state if it is voted to power and unemployment problem would be 'properly addressed'.
Recommended For You
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances