Chidamabaram's son attacked, injured
Karthi Chidambaram was attacked on Tuesday night.
Sivaganga: The car in which Karthi Chidambaram, son of Union Home Minister P Chidamabaram, was travelling was allegedly attacked by a group of unidentified persons at Rajakambeeram village near Manamadurai on Tuesday night.
According to police sources, Karthi Chidambaram suffered minor injuries on his left hand when an armed gang waylaid and attacked him while he was proceeding to Tirubhuvanam from Manamadurai along with his supporters in two cars.
The gang damaged the windscreen of the cars and managed to flee the spot under the cover of darkness, police said.
Police picked up 10 people in connection with the attack on morning and are investigating the matter.
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Adnan Sami Responds After Being Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Journey of a Small-Town Boy With Big Dreams
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya