DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Chidamabaram's son attacked, injured
Karthi Chidambaram was attacked on Tuesday night.
Sivaganga: The car in which Karthi Chidambaram, son of Union Home Minister P Chidamabaram, was travelling was allegedly attacked by a group of unidentified persons at Rajakambeeram village near Manamadurai on Tuesday night.
According to police sources, Karthi Chidambaram suffered minor injuries on his left hand when an armed gang waylaid and attacked him while he was proceeding to Tirubhuvanam from Manamadurai along with his supporters in two cars.
The gang damaged the windscreen of the cars and managed to flee the spot under the cover of darkness, police said.
Police picked up 10 people in connection with the attack on morning and are investigating the matter.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users