DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Chiranjeevi files nomination from Tirupati
The superstar launuched his party on August 26 last year at Tirupati.
Hyderabad: Telugu mega star and Praja Rajyam Party chief Chiranjeevi on Saturday filed his nomination for the Tirupati Assembly seat in Andhra Pradesh.
He also declared assets worth Rs 88 crore in his and his wife's name.
Accompanied by his wife Surekha and actor-son Ram Charan Tej, Chiranjeevi submitted his nomination papers and affidavit on assets to the Tirupati Returning Officer.
Chiranjeevi is also contesting from Palkole in his native West Godavari district. The superstar launched his party on August 26, 2008 at
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player
- Sangakkara Announces Retirement From First Class Cricket
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?