Chiranjeevi files nomination from Tirupati
The superstar launuched his party on August 26 last year at Tirupati.
Hyderabad: Telugu mega star and Praja Rajyam Party chief Chiranjeevi on Saturday filed his nomination for the Tirupati Assembly seat in Andhra Pradesh.
He also declared assets worth Rs 88 crore in his and his wife's name.
Accompanied by his wife Surekha and actor-son Ram Charan Tej, Chiranjeevi submitted his nomination papers and affidavit on assets to the Tirupati Returning Officer.
Chiranjeevi is also contesting from Palkole in his native West Godavari district. The superstar launched his party on August 26, 2008 at
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Rangoon Movie Review: It's Overlong, Indulgent to the Point of Exhaustion
- PV Sindhu Says All England is Like Any Other Super Series for Her