Clash between Cong, TDP workers; 15 injured
Tension prevailed in Gollapalem village in Garividi mandal of Vizianagaram district, AP, following the clash.
Visakhapatnam: Tension prevailed in Gollapalem village in Garividi mandal of Vizianagaram district following a clash between Telugu Desam and Congress workers in which 15 members from both sides were injured on Sunday morning.
A small altercation at a tea shop allegedly set off the clash in the village, police said. Eight TDP men and seven Congress workers sustained injuries in the incident, police said adding that they were admitted to district government hospital in Vizianagaram where four of them were stated to be serious.
Security has been posted in the village to maintain law and order and the situation is under control, police claimed.
- Salahuddin Seeks Help From Pak Military Pak Over Kashmir
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: Sreejesh Simmers Down Before Indo-Pak Clash
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Happy That Censor Board is Standing by Us to Release 31st October: Vir Das
- Richa Chadha, Vir Das Starrer Raakh's Teaser to Release on Dussehra
- Idea Cellular Now Provides 1,865 Ports to Reliance Jio