Clash between Cong, TDP workers; 15 injured
Tension prevailed in Gollapalem village in Garividi mandal of Vizianagaram district, AP, following the clash.
Visakhapatnam: Tension prevailed in Gollapalem village in Garividi mandal of Vizianagaram district following a clash between Telugu Desam and Congress workers in which 15 members from both sides were injured on Sunday morning.
A small altercation at a tea shop allegedly set off the clash in the village, police said. Eight TDP men and seven Congress workers sustained injuries in the incident, police said adding that they were admitted to district government hospital in Vizianagaram where four of them were stated to be serious.
Security has been posted in the village to maintain law and order and the situation is under control, police claimed.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- SRK Joins Sonakshi Sinha, Sidharth Malhotra On The Sets of Ittefaq
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner