Clash between Cong, TDP workers; 15 injured
Tension prevailed in Gollapalem village in Garividi mandal of Vizianagaram district, AP, following the clash.
Visakhapatnam: Tension prevailed in Gollapalem village in Garividi mandal of Vizianagaram district following a clash between Telugu Desam and Congress workers in which 15 members from both sides were injured on Sunday morning.
A small altercation at a tea shop allegedly set off the clash in the village, police said. Eight TDP men and seven Congress workers sustained injuries in the incident, police said adding that they were admitted to district government hospital in Vizianagaram where four of them were stated to be serious.
Security has been posted in the village to maintain law and order and the situation is under control, police claimed.
- SpaceX Chief Elon Musk Unveils Plans That Could Take Humans to Mars Very Soon
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk Promises 'Fun' Trip to Mars Colony
- Fresh Picture of Lalu's Sons With Scribe-Murder Accused Surfaces
- Shoe Hurled at Rahul Gandhi in UP; He Blames BJP, RSS
- Rahul Gandhi Visits Places of All Faiths in UP
- PM Modi Least Bothered About People, Says Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi Enjoys 'Paan' Brought by Party Workers During Unnao Road Show