PM to inaugurate conference of chief ministers, judges
The conference will discuss the ways and means to streamline the justice delivery system in the country.
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will inaugurate the joint conference of Chief Ministers and Chief Justice of High Court in Delhi on Sunday. The conference will discuss the ways and means to streamline the justice delivery system in the country.
Chief Justice of India (CJI) Justice Altamas Kabir will preside over the function. With the establishment of three new High Courts of Manipur, Meghalaya and Tripura in March 2013, there are 24 High Courts in the country as on date. The last such Conference was held on August 16, 2009.
The conference is expected to produce definite outcomes in the form of resolutions for implementation both by both the judiciary and the state governments.
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- After Cross-LoC Strikes, Indian High Commissioner Summoned By Pakistan
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- 1st Test: Vijay, Pujara Put India in Command Against NZ on Day 3