DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
PM to inaugurate conference of chief ministers, judges
The conference will discuss the ways and means to streamline the justice delivery system in the country.
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will inaugurate the joint conference of Chief Ministers and Chief Justice of High Court in Delhi on Sunday. The conference will discuss the ways and means to streamline the justice delivery system in the country.
Chief Justice of India (CJI) Justice Altamas Kabir will preside over the function. With the establishment of three new High Courts of Manipur, Meghalaya and Tripura in March 2013, there are 24 High Courts in the country as on date. The last such Conference was held on August 16, 2009.
The conference is expected to produce definite outcomes in the form of resolutions for implementation both by both the judiciary and the state governments.
Recommended For You
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere