PM to inaugurate conference of chief ministers, judges
The conference will discuss the ways and means to streamline the justice delivery system in the country.
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will inaugurate the joint conference of Chief Ministers and Chief Justice of High Court in Delhi on Sunday. The conference will discuss the ways and means to streamline the justice delivery system in the country.
Chief Justice of India (CJI) Justice Altamas Kabir will preside over the function. With the establishment of three new High Courts of Manipur, Meghalaya and Tripura in March 2013, there are 24 High Courts in the country as on date. The last such Conference was held on August 16, 2009.
The conference is expected to produce definite outcomes in the form of resolutions for implementation both by both the judiciary and the state governments.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 3310: This is How The Remodeled Unit Will Look Like
- HIL 2017 Live Updates: Kalinga Lancers vs UP Wizards, Semi-final
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology