Condition of Munda and his wife stable: Doctors
Arjun Munda suffered multiple injuries when the helicopter carrying him, crash-landed at the Birsa Munda Airport on Wednesday.
Ranchi: The condition of Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda, his wife and four others, who suffered injuries when a helicopter carrying them crash-landed at the airport in Rachi, is stable, doctors attending on them said on Thursday.
"The condition of the CM and others is stable and improving. We will issue another medical bulletin later in the day," Apollo Hospital Superintendent PD Sinha told in Ranchi.
"The doctors are following trauma protocol," he said. CT scan reports of all patients were found normal.
44-year-old Munda suffered multiple injuries, including fracture in his right-ankle and scratches on his left hand when the helicopter carrying him, his wife and four others crash-landed at the Birsa Munda Airport in Ranchi on Wednesday.
The condition of his wife, Meera and two pilots, JPS Kaushik and Vipul Kumar Singh, who suffered fractures was also stable, he added.
Munda's security officer Manoj Singh suffered injury in Lumbar Vertebrae, but is normal now, he said.
- India's Uri Payback, Pulls Out of Saarc, Has Saarc Itself Become Meaningless?
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- Talk and Terror Can't Go Together: MEA
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- Visitors Banned from Taking Photo, Video of Parliament House Complex
- BJP Accuses AAP of Nepotism, Alleges it Gave Contractual Jobs to Volunteers
- Eyeing Punjab, Kejriwal Meets Radha Soami Sect Chief at Beas