Condition of Munda and his wife stable: Doctors
Arjun Munda suffered multiple injuries when the helicopter carrying him, crash-landed at the Birsa Munda Airport on Wednesday.
Ranchi: The condition of Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda, his wife and four others, who suffered injuries when a helicopter carrying them crash-landed at the airport in Rachi, is stable, doctors attending on them said on Thursday.
"The condition of the CM and others is stable and improving. We will issue another medical bulletin later in the day," Apollo Hospital Superintendent PD Sinha told in Ranchi.
"The doctors are following trauma protocol," he said. CT scan reports of all patients were found normal.
44-year-old Munda suffered multiple injuries, including fracture in his right-ankle and scratches on his left hand when the helicopter carrying him, his wife and four others crash-landed at the Birsa Munda Airport in Ranchi on Wednesday.
The condition of his wife, Meera and two pilots, JPS Kaushik and Vipul Kumar Singh, who suffered fractures was also stable, he added.
Munda's security officer Manoj Singh suffered injury in Lumbar Vertebrae, but is normal now, he said.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Ashwin Breaks Kapil Dev's 37-Year Old Home Season Record
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology