DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Confident will convince Advani to reverse decision: Swaraj
"I am going to his house and will talk to him and I am sure we will be able to convince him," she said.
New Delhi: Senior BJP leader Sushma Swaraj Monday expressed "surprise" at BJP patriarch LK Advani's decision to resign from all party posts but said she was confident she would be able to convince him to take back his resignation. "I am going to his house and will talk to him and I am sure we will be able to convince him. I have spoken to him over phone and told him that I am coming to see him," she told reporters in New Delhi.
"I was surprised at his decision," she said, adding that she was confident that she would convince him to take back his resignation. Advani quit from all major posts in the party, accusing most of its leaders of being concerned "just with their personal agendas".
Advani shot off an angry letter to Bharatiya Janata Party president Rajnath Singh a day after the party named Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi as head of the campaign committee for the 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player
- Harbhajan Wants Zaheer to Become Team India's Bowling Coach