Cong announces 60 candidates for Meghalaya polls
As per the list, Chief Minister Mukul Sangma will contest from his constituency Ampati.
New Delhi: Meghalaya Chief Minister Mukul Sangma and some of his Cabinet colleagues are in the list of 60 candidates announced by the Congress for the forthcoming Assembly elections in the state. Elections for the 60-member state Assembly are expected soon.
As per the list, Sangma will contest from his constituency Ampati while former Chief Minister DD Lapang will contest from the Nongpoh seat.
Deputy Chief Minister Rowell Lyngdoh will contest from Mawkyrvat (ST) seat while Forest Minister R C Laloo is being fielded from Jowai (ST) seat.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Review: Genuinely Moving Drama With Terrific Performances by its Leads
- Dhanteras Buying Fails to Lift Gold; Falls Rs 110
- Dhanteras: Festival of Wealth
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- Shivaay Review: Ajay Devgn-starrer Is Seldom Compelling
- Shivaay Movie Review: Ajay Devgn Is In Every Frame and We Wish He Wasn't
- At paltry Rs 150 crore, gold bonds scheme fails to glitter
- PM's Diwali gifts: How to secure your gold through Centre's gold coin, monetisation and bond schemes