Cong demands all-party meet on special status for Bihar
JD(U) had organised an Adhikar rally on Nov 4 in support of its demand for special category status for Bihar.
Patna: Congress in Bihar on Jaunary 3 accused Chief Minister Nitish Kumar of "not being serious" to acquire special category status for the state as he is not calling an all-party meeting to press for the demand before the centre.
"Congress is in favour of special status for Bihar, but it seems the CM is not serious to acquire this status," state Youth Congress President Lalan Kumar said in a statement here.
Lalan Kumar said the government should involve all the parties for seriously pursuing the issue with the central government. Ruling JD(U) had organised an "Adhikar rally" on November four in support of its demand for special category status for Bihar to spur its economic growth.
- After Google and Salesforce, Disney Now Wants to Buy Twitter
- Google Station, YouTube Go, Google Play for 2G Launched
- Google to Provide Public Wi-Fi Hotspots in Malls, Universities in India
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- Rampant Borussia Dortmund Will Put Stuttering Real Madrid to the Test
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music
- 'Rick and Morty' Creator Justin Roiland Announces 'Accounting' Game
- Nobody Employed Me, Says Gulzar on Screenplay Sabbatical