DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Cong has nothing to fear against Anna: Digvijaya
Team Anna would not have decided to form a political party had its movement against corruption succeeded, Digvijaya Singh added.
Bhopal: Congress General Secretary Digvijaya Singh on Sunday said that the decision of Team Anna to float a political party only indicates that their "movement against corruption has failed".
Team Anna would not have decided to form a political party had its movement against corruption succeeded, Singh said while welcoming their move and added that anyone has a right to form a political party in the country.
However, it remains to be seen as to what effect the new party will have on Indian politics and to what extent it will be able to influence the people, he quipped.
As far as the Congress party is concerned, it has nothing to fear from Team Anna's proposed political party, he added.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande