Cong has nothing to fear against Anna: Digvijaya
Team Anna would not have decided to form a political party had its movement against corruption succeeded, Digvijaya Singh added.
Bhopal: Congress General Secretary Digvijaya Singh on Sunday said that the decision of Team Anna to float a political party only indicates that their "movement against corruption has failed".
Team Anna would not have decided to form a political party had its movement against corruption succeeded, Singh said while welcoming their move and added that anyone has a right to form a political party in the country.
However, it remains to be seen as to what effect the new party will have on Indian politics and to what extent it will be able to influence the people, he quipped.
As far as the Congress party is concerned, it has nothing to fear from Team Anna's proposed political party, he added.
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- Gareth Bale Wants More European Glory after Champions League Win
- Real Madrid Beat Atletico on Penalties to Win Champions League
- Virat Kohli's India look to Wrap Series At Eden, Regain No.1 Spot
- Not Easy for Off-Colour Martin Guptill to be Aggressive in Subcontinent: Anil Kumble
- Cricket Association of Bengal Installs Bell at Eden Gardens Ahead of Second Test
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan