DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Cong leaders own half of money stashed abroad'
Maneka slammed the Congress party's attitude towards Ramdev and Anna Hazare, calling it 'undignified.'
Bareilly: BJP MP Maneka Gandhi has alleged that half of India's black money stashed in Swiss banks belonged to ministers, leaders and supporters of the Congress party.
The BJP leader, while talking to reporters on Sunday night, also alleged that the Congress had kept CBI in its locker and used the agency as and when it required.
She also slammed the Congress party's attitude towards Baba Ramdev and social activist Anna Hazare, calling it 'undignified.'
"As money of Congress leaders is stashed in Swiss banks, therefore the party wants to curb every voice being raised against it," Maneka alleged.
Terming Anna Hazare's proposed agitation from August 16 as a "struggle for economic freedom," she said that whatever her party decided at the all-party meet on Lokpal bill, likely to be held in July, would be acceptable.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan