DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Cong may use Chiranjeevi in TN campaign
Ahmed Patel, has invited Chiranjeevi for a meeting with Sonia Gandhi.
Hyderabad: Actor-politician K Chiranjeevi will meet Congress President Sonia Gandhi in New Delhi in the next two days.
Gandhi's political secretary, Ahmed Patel, has invited Chiranjeevi for a meeting with her.
The Congress High Command has reportedly decided to use Chiranjeevi as a star campaigner in the Tamil Nadu Assembly Elections.
Chiranjeevi, a superstar of Telugu film industry, commands a good fan-following in neighbouring Tamil Nadu as well.
Chiranjeevi is expected to campaign extensively in Chennai and some other parts of Tamil Nadu which have a sizable Telugu population, sources close to him said.
Chiranjeevi's party, Praja Rajyam, will be formally merged with Congress next month.
Chiranjeevi will discuss the formalities of merger with Sonia and invite her to a grand public meeting, planned to be held early next month.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?