DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
I am confident we can transform Congress: Rahul
Rahul Gandhi was named Congress vice president at the 'Chintan Shivir' in Jaipur.
Jaipur: Newly-appointed Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi on Saturday thanked party leaders for honouring him with the No 2 post and said he was confident they could "transform" the Congress party.
Gandhi, 42, was named vice president at the 'Chintan Shivir' in Jaipur.
"I thank the party for honouring me and I am confident we can transfer the Congress party," he said, a Congress Working Committee member said.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish