I am confident we can transform Congress: Rahul
Rahul Gandhi was named Congress vice president at the 'Chintan Shivir' in Jaipur.
Jaipur: Newly-appointed Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi on Saturday thanked party leaders for honouring him with the No 2 post and said he was confident they could "transform" the Congress party.
Gandhi, 42, was named vice president at the 'Chintan Shivir' in Jaipur.
"I thank the party for honouring me and I am confident we can transfer the Congress party," he said, a Congress Working Committee member said.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid