DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Congress to reserve 30 per cent posts for women
The party will launch a nationwide campaign on the issue and mainstream gender issues.
Jaipur: The Congress will set up a legal cell for redressal of women's grievances, and will reserve 30 per cent positions at all levels for them, said the declaration adopted by the party in Jaipur on Sunday.
"We will set up women's grievance redressal and legal cell within the party. We will ensure 30 per cent reservations for women at every level of party," said the declaration adopted by the AICC.
The party will launch a nationwide campaign on the issue and mainstream gender issues, it said.
The declaration also said the party will take all steps to ensure women's safety and will expedite measures like an helpline in all major towns and cities for prompt action.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs