Congress to reserve 30 per cent posts for women
The party will launch a nationwide campaign on the issue and mainstream gender issues.
Jaipur: The Congress will set up a legal cell for redressal of women's grievances, and will reserve 30 per cent positions at all levels for them, said the declaration adopted by the party in Jaipur on Sunday.
"We will set up women's grievance redressal and legal cell within the party. We will ensure 30 per cent reservations for women at every level of party," said the declaration adopted by the AICC.
The party will launch a nationwide campaign on the issue and mainstream gender issues, it said.
The declaration also said the party will take all steps to ensure women's safety and will expedite measures like an helpline in all major towns and cities for prompt action.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner