Congress a funny party, quips Rahul Gandhi
Rahul said the Congress did not believe in any caste or religion but went by the DNA of India.
Jaipur: Congress's newly appointed vice president Rahul Gandhi on Sunday termed his party funny as it functioned without any rules or regulations despite being the largest in the world.
"It is a funny party. It is the largest political organization in the world but perhaps does not have a single rule or regulation. We create new rules every two minutes and then dump them. Nobody knows the rules in the party," Gandhi said at the AICC session, drawing broad smiles on the faces of delegates.
He wondered how the Congress could still manage to win elections in this condition and finish off its opponents.
"After an election, the party suddenly wins and leaders spring up...it is a funny party," he said.
Stating it had the DNA of pluralism, Gandhi said the Congress did not believe in any caste or religion but went by the DNA of India.
- How Samajwadi Party Will Look Like if it Splits
- Watch: Akhilesh vs Shivpal Figth Over Amar Singh
- SP Meet Turns into Family Drama, Akhilesh & Shivpal Spar In Public
- Samajwadi Party's Old Guard May Need Akhilesh's 'Youth Appeal' in 2017 Polls
- Aamir Wanted to Play Max in Josh but I Had SRK in Mind: Mansoor Khan
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast
- Lewis Hamilton Beats Title Rival Nico Rosberg to Pole
- Aamir Khan Loves Reading Film Books