Congress a funny party, quips Rahul Gandhi
Rahul said the Congress did not believe in any caste or religion but went by the DNA of India.
Jaipur: Congress's newly appointed vice president Rahul Gandhi on Sunday termed his party funny as it functioned without any rules or regulations despite being the largest in the world.
"It is a funny party. It is the largest political organization in the world but perhaps does not have a single rule or regulation. We create new rules every two minutes and then dump them. Nobody knows the rules in the party," Gandhi said at the AICC session, drawing broad smiles on the faces of delegates.
He wondered how the Congress could still manage to win elections in this condition and finish off its opponents.
"After an election, the party suddenly wins and leaders spring up...it is a funny party," he said.
Stating it had the DNA of pluralism, Gandhi said the Congress did not believe in any caste or religion but went by the DNA of India.
Recommended For You
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films