Congress Demands CBI Probe into Killing of Pehlu Khan in Alwar
Victim Pehlu Khan who died after attack by cow vigilante in Alwar's Behror.
Jaipur: The Rajasthan Congress on Friday met Governor Kalyan Singh and demanded a CBI probe into the killing of Pehlu Khan in Alwar allegedly at the hands of cow vigilantes.
A delegation of Congress leaders, led by Rajasthan PCC chief Sachin Pilot met the governor and handed over a memorandum.
55-year-old Pehlu Khan was beaten to death on April 1 in Rajasthan's Alwar district by a mob of gau rakshaks and there should be a CBI probe into his death, the Congress leaders demanded.
The other members of the delegation include Leader of Opposition in state assembly Ramesh Dudy, former Union minister Jitendra Singh, AICC secretary Zubair Khan, senior vice president PCC Gopal Shekhawat, former state minister Amaaduddin Ahmed Khan and Alwar district Congress chief Tikaram, besides other party leaders from Alwar.
Recommended For You
- Navya Naveli Nanda Spotted on a Movie Date With a Friend
- Ziva and Zoravar Bond on the Sea Beach in Jolly Harbour
- Rajinikanth to Discuss Political Plans With Amitabh Bachchan?
- Kareena, Katrina To Malaika: B-Town Celebrities Attend Manish Malhotra's Bash
- Team India Coach Job: Engineer Has Solution for Kohli's Arrogance