DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Congress is like Phoenix, says AK Antony
Whenever the Congress becomes weak and many people think that it would be buried said AK Antony.
Thiruvananthapuram: Comparing the Congress to the Phoenix, Union Minister AK Antony on Saturday said the party would resurrect itself like the mythical bird whenever it becomes weak.
Most of the organisations that came into being when the Congress was floated, have ceased to exist. Some of them are on the verge of extinction, he said at a book release function at the Kerala PCC headquarters.
Whenever the Congress becomes weak and many people think that it would be buried, but it rises like the Phoenix, Antony said.
Stating that Congress was a party that understands and accept changes of the time, Antony said it would go ahead with making policies and programmes suited to the changing times.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment