DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Congress leader Digvijaya Singh takes dig at Modi
Modi of the Bharatiya Janata Party Saturday visited the hill state to meet Gujarati pilgrims stranded due to cloudburst and flash floods.
New Delhi: Congress general secretary Digvijaya Singh took a dig at Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Twitter saying "the VIPs should allow the administration to do their job in Uttarakhand instead of disturbing them with photo opportunity and doing politics".
Modi of the Bharatiya Janata Party Saturday visited the hill state to meet Gujarati pilgrims stranded due to cloudburst and flash floods. "Modi is taking credit for people already evacuated by the administration and the troops," tweeted Digvijaya Singh.
Digvijaya Singh said that it was the biggest ever rescue operation undertaken in Uttarakhand with 100 helicopters and 10,000 troops, and more than 50,000 people have been evacuated.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi