Congress leader Digvijaya Singh takes dig at Modi
Modi of the Bharatiya Janata Party Saturday visited the hill state to meet Gujarati pilgrims stranded due to cloudburst and flash floods.
New Delhi: Congress general secretary Digvijaya Singh took a dig at Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Twitter saying "the VIPs should allow the administration to do their job in Uttarakhand instead of disturbing them with photo opportunity and doing politics".
Modi of the Bharatiya Janata Party Saturday visited the hill state to meet Gujarati pilgrims stranded due to cloudburst and flash floods. "Modi is taking credit for people already evacuated by the administration and the troops," tweeted Digvijaya Singh.
Digvijaya Singh said that it was the biggest ever rescue operation undertaken in Uttarakhand with 100 helicopters and 10,000 troops, and more than 50,000 people have been evacuated.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- PV Sindhu Says All England is Like Any Other Super Series for Her