Congress leader Digvijaya Singh takes dig at Modi
Modi of the Bharatiya Janata Party Saturday visited the hill state to meet Gujarati pilgrims stranded due to cloudburst and flash floods.
New Delhi: Congress general secretary Digvijaya Singh took a dig at Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Twitter saying "the VIPs should allow the administration to do their job in Uttarakhand instead of disturbing them with photo opportunity and doing politics".
Modi of the Bharatiya Janata Party Saturday visited the hill state to meet Gujarati pilgrims stranded due to cloudburst and flash floods. "Modi is taking credit for people already evacuated by the administration and the troops," tweeted Digvijaya Singh.
Digvijaya Singh said that it was the biggest ever rescue operation undertaken in Uttarakhand with 100 helicopters and 10,000 troops, and more than 50,000 people have been evacuated.
- Bird Flu: Threat of Infection to Migratory Birds
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 3 in Abu Dhabi
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about the 2-day BRICS Summit
- Deserve Another Shot at International Cricket, Says Saeed Ajmal
- The Camps: Split Wide Open in UP's First Family, Who Stands Where
- UP CM Akhilesh Yadav Dumps Shivpal Yadav, Three other ministers
- Samajwadi Party Rift: Timeline of Events That Led to the Present Crisis
- Akhilesh Yadav Sacks Shivpal Yadav, Three Other Ministers From Cabinet