'Cong's mining allegations for political gains'
The former Karnataka chief minister said that the truth will be cleared soon, the Congress can defame anyone for political gains.
Varanasi: Former Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa on Monday said Congress has levelled allegations against him in the mining scam for "political gains".
"The truth will be cleared soon, the Congress can defame anyone for political gains...It has put my political life at stake by levelling allegations against me," he said on the sidelines of a poll event.
"Have instances of corruption been probed in Congress ruled states?" he asked, adding, "The answer will be found in a 'no'."
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone