DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Govt forms panel to check misbehaviour against MPs
The committee has been setup following complaints of being ignored at government functions and not getting due attention.
New Delhi: The Lok Sabha Speaker has set up a new panel which will ensure that MPs get the respect they deserve. The committee has been setup following a slew of complaints about being ignored at government functions and not being accorded special treatment at airports etc.
The new committee will examine complaints relating to violation of protocol norms in dealings with MPs.
These include incidents of discourteous behavior by government servants towards them.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics