DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Govt forms panel to check misbehaviour against MPs
The committee has been setup following complaints of being ignored at government functions and not getting due attention.
New Delhi: The Lok Sabha Speaker has set up a new panel which will ensure that MPs get the respect they deserve. The committee has been setup following a slew of complaints about being ignored at government functions and not being accorded special treatment at airports etc.
The new committee will examine complaints relating to violation of protocol norms in dealings with MPs.
These include incidents of discourteous behavior by government servants towards them.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish