Control Internal Conflicts First, Amit Shah Tells Samajwadi Party
File photo of BJP president Amit Shah. (Photo Credit: Getty Images)
Kanpur: BJP President Amit Shah on Friday took a dig at the ruling Samajwadi Party in Uttar Pradesh for the "deteriorating law and order" in the state, and said the party should first try to control the "infighting" within it.
"The government has failed to control law and order in the state. How will those who cannot control law and order in their own family control the state," Shah said at a rally in Kanpur.
Slamming Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav for the poor law and order situation, the Bharatiya Janata Party chief said: "UP is very big Akhilesh bhaiya (brother)... first of all, control your family... only then will a bit of peace return to the state."
The BJP President's remarks came amid souring relations between the Chief Minister and his uncle and senior Minister Shivpal Yadav.
Recommended For You
- Kareena Kapoor Khan To Turn Showstopper For Anita Dongre's LFW Finale Show
- Alia-Sidharth Look Smitten as They Arrive For a Wedding Reception Together
- Australian Open 2017: Rafael Nadal Outlasts Zverev in Titanic Battle
- Why Sushant Singh Rajput Is The Most Promising Bollywood Actor Right Now
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 3: Deals on Moto X Force, Bose QuietComfort 25 And More