DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Core panel fails to decide on adjournment motion
No decision was taken on the issue of adjournment motion during the meeting.
New Delhi: The Congress core committee on Wednesday met to discuss foreign direct investment (FDI) in retail amid reports of differences within the party on the issue and calls for adjournment motion.
However, no decision was taken on the issue of adjournment motion during the meeting.
The core group is slated to meet again to discuss the issue.
This came a day after Sanjay Singh, Congress MP from Uttar Pradesh, spoke against FDI in retail and said that the party could face negative impact of its decision in the upcoming state assembly elections.
Recommended For You
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users