Court orders FIR against Vashundhara Raje, son
It is alleged that Raje misused her office to get a pasture land worth Rs 12 crore in Dholpur.
Jaipur: A local court on Friday directed the police to register an FIR against former Chief Minister Vashundhara Raje and her MP son Dushyant Singh in a land allotment case.
Metropolitan Magistrate Ravi Bala gave the direction after it was alleged that Raje misused her office to get a pasture land worth Rs 12 crore in Dholpur district transferred in the name of Singh when she was the Chief Minister.
The court directed Ashok Nagar police station to investigate allegations levelled by one Srajana Shreth and a Babulal.
The complainants contended that no tenancy rights can be created on a pasture land. They have also named seven government officials who allegedly participated in the process.
The 58-year-old BJP leader was Rajasthan chief minister from December 2003 to December 2008.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone