DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
CP Joshi takes charge as Railway Minister
Joshi was given the additional charge of the Railways on Saturday, a day after TMC leader Mukul Roy quit the post.
New Delhi: Union minister CP Joshi on Monday formally took charge as the new Railway Minister until the Cabinet reshuffle takes place. Joshi was given the additional charge of the Railways on Saturday, a day after Trinamool Congress leader Mukul Roy quit the post after his party chief Mamata Banerjee withdrew support from the government.
Joshi already holds the portfolio of Road Transport and Highways Ministry.
The Cabinet reshuffle is expected on Tuesday.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet