CP Joshi takes charge as Railway Minister
Joshi was given the additional charge of the Railways on Saturday, a day after TMC leader Mukul Roy quit the post.
New Delhi: Union minister CP Joshi on Monday formally took charge as the new Railway Minister until the Cabinet reshuffle takes place. Joshi was given the additional charge of the Railways on Saturday, a day after Trinamool Congress leader Mukul Roy quit the post after his party chief Mamata Banerjee withdrew support from the government.
Joshi already holds the portfolio of Road Transport and Highways Ministry.
The Cabinet reshuffle is expected on Tuesday.
Recommended For You
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion