CP Joshi takes charge as Railway Minister
Joshi was given the additional charge of the Railways on Saturday, a day after TMC leader Mukul Roy quit the post.
New Delhi: Union minister CP Joshi on Monday formally took charge as the new Railway Minister until the Cabinet reshuffle takes place. Joshi was given the additional charge of the Railways on Saturday, a day after Trinamool Congress leader Mukul Roy quit the post after his party chief Mamata Banerjee withdrew support from the government.
Joshi already holds the portfolio of Road Transport and Highways Ministry.
The Cabinet reshuffle is expected on Tuesday.
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- The First Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump Presidential Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- After Google and Salesforce, Disney Now Wants to Buy Twitter
- Google Station, YouTube Go, Google Play for 2G Launched