CPI's Pandian slams Karuna's emergency remarks
Pandian said that Karunanidhi's statement was only to divert attention of the public from his govt's failures.
Dharmapuri: CPI Tamil Nadu unit secretary T Pandian on Friday criticised Chief Minister M Karunanidhi's remarks that some officials of Election Commission were acting like in the days of emergency to defeat the DMK-led alliance.
Speaking at a campaign for Tamil Nadu polls in Pennagaram constituency, where CPI candidate N Nanjappan is contesting, he said that Karunanidhi's statement was only to divert attention of the public from his government's failures.
He said parties in the AIADMK alliance was interested in the welfare of the public.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test