DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
CPI's Pandian slams Karuna's emergency remarks
Pandian said that Karunanidhi's statement was only to divert attention of the public from his govt's failures.
Dharmapuri: CPI Tamil Nadu unit secretary T Pandian on Friday criticised Chief Minister M Karunanidhi's remarks that some officials of Election Commission were acting like in the days of emergency to defeat the DMK-led alliance.
Speaking at a campaign for Tamil Nadu polls in Pennagaram constituency, where CPI candidate N Nanjappan is contesting, he said that Karunanidhi's statement was only to divert attention of the public from his government's failures.
He said parties in the AIADMK alliance was interested in the welfare of the public.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO