CPM leader attacked in West Bengal
Rezaak Mollah's car has been reportedly vandalised and he has sustained injuries on his back and face.
Kolkata: CPM leader and former West Bengal minister Rezzak Mollah was allegedly attacked at Bangpur, South 24 Parganas on Sunday. The party has alleged that former Trinamool Congress strongman and MLA Arabul Islam is behind the attack.
Mollah is a popular CPM leader and had gone to Bangpur after reports came in that a party office had been attacked there on Saturday night.
The CPM leader's car has been reportedly vandalised and he has sustained injuries on his back and face.
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- Karan Johar Vs MNS: CM Fadnavis Turns Peacemaker
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Raj Thackeray Claims Victory, Rs 5 Cr Penance For Producers Employing Pak Artistes
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP