CPM leader attacked in West Bengal
Rezaak Mollah's car has been reportedly vandalised and he has sustained injuries on his back and face.
Kolkata: CPM leader and former West Bengal minister Rezzak Mollah was allegedly attacked at Bangpur, South 24 Parganas on Sunday. The party has alleged that former Trinamool Congress strongman and MLA Arabul Islam is behind the attack.
Mollah is a popular CPM leader and had gone to Bangpur after reports came in that a party office had been attacked there on Saturday night.
The CPM leader's car has been reportedly vandalised and he has sustained injuries on his back and face.
Recommended For You
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion