DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
CPM leader attacked in West Bengal
Rezaak Mollah's car has been reportedly vandalised and he has sustained injuries on his back and face.
Kolkata: CPM leader and former West Bengal minister Rezzak Mollah was allegedly attacked at Bangpur, South 24 Parganas on Sunday. The party has alleged that former Trinamool Congress strongman and MLA Arabul Islam is behind the attack.
Mollah is a popular CPM leader and had gone to Bangpur after reports came in that a party office had been attacked there on Saturday night.
The CPM leader's car has been reportedly vandalised and he has sustained injuries on his back and face.
Recommended For You
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?