DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
WB: CPM, TMC workers clash, 3 injured
The clashes reportedly took place over filing of nomination papers for a school managing committee election.
Kolkata: Three people were injured when members of the Communist Party of India (Marxist) and the Trinamool Congress (TMC) clashed in the Nandi Gram area of Asansol sub-division in the Burdwan district of West Bengal on Friday.
The clashes reportedly took place over filing of nomination papers for a school managing committee election. Three CPM supporters were injured.
Both parties were seen openly displaying bamboo sticks and other weapons in their rallies. Security beefed up in the area following the violence. More details on the incident are awaited.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet