Days of NDA government in Bihar numbered: Lalu
Lalu exuded confidence that the people of Bihar will throw out the NDA government on the first opportunity.
Samastipur (Bihar): RJD chief Lalu Prasad Yadav on Saturday alleged that rampant corruption particularly at the lower level of bureaucracy is prevailing in Bihar and claimed that the days of the present government are numbered.
"The people are fed up with the corruption in Bihar and they want to get rid of Nitish Kumar-led government," he said at a public meeting.
It is only after sensing the public mood and the anger at the NDA government that the RJD has set out on public awareness campaign against prevailing corruption, lawlessness, rising crime rate and atrocity against minorities, Prasad said.
He exuded confidence that the people of Bihar will throw out the NDA government on the first opportunity. The RJD supremo urged all sections of the society to support his campaign against the NDA government and give another opportunity to his party to rule the state and bring development.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Varun Aaron Can't Wait to Work With Virender Sehwag
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner