DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Declare Italian marines absconders: Rajnath Singh
The BJP chief further demanded that the UPA government take appropriate action against the Italian ambassador.
New Delhi: BJP President Rajnath Singh on Wednesday demanded that the two Italian marines involved in the killing of Indian fishermen should be declared absconders and efforts should be made to apprehend them with the help of Interpol.
"The two Italian marines who had killed two innocent Indian fishermen on the Kerala coast should be declared absconders by our government. India should also make efforts to arrest them with the help of Interpol as they have broken the law and should be brought to book," Singh told PTI.
He further said that the Italian Ambassador to India had given a guarantee to the Supreme Court that the two marines will return after casting their votes in the elections in their country but this has been breached by him. The UPA government should take appropriate action against the ambassador, Singh said.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong